Email Newsletter Archive
Jonesing For Sales
Never miss a tip from Kristie Jones! Check out past issues of our monthly email newsletter below.
October 2019 Issue
“I’m not for everyone, and that’s ok.” - Kristie Jones, Principal
- Addition by Subtraction
- Sales Growth Summit Nov. 5th and 6th
September 2019 Issue
“The Top of the Funnel won’t fill itself. How much time did you prospect today?” - Kristie Jones, Principal
- Creating a Sales Culture of Accountability
August 2019 Issue
“I want to help those who want to help themselves. It’s much easier to inspire those who are already motivated to be better.” - Kristie Jones, Principal
- If Player/Coach was a Good Idea, Then the NFL Would be Doing It
- Identifying Your Ideal Customer
July 2019 Issue
“Why are you asking your prospect questions that Google, their website, and your CRM system know the answers to?” - Kristie Jones, Principal
- Why are we Still Doing Disrespectful Demos?
- Are you Ready to Sell to Gen Z?
June 2019 Issue
“Decisions are free. Consequences are not.” - Kristie Jones, Principal
- Kristie Jones - Podcast guest on The Agile Entrepreneur
May 2019 Issue
“Panic Causes Bad Decisions. If you had enough deals in your pipeline, then you wouldn’t have to try and force bad fit deals to close.” - Kristie Jones, Principal
- Does your Sales Team have an Accountability Culture?
- What’s Working? Gifts via Direct Mail!
April 2019 Issue
“Whether it closes as Won or closes as Lost... It’s Closed and out of your pipeline. What are you doing today to replace that deal?” - Kristie Jones, Principal
- 4 Key Takeaways from the Rainmaker Conference
- What’s Working? Video is working!