These are awkward times. You and your sales reps are still working from home. You’re being asked to think about equality and how that might change your leadership style. You and your team are under a lot of pressure to hit the revised (or not) revenue targets you’ve been given AND the end of the quarter is just days away.
You will learn:
- How to have expectation conversations
- How to teach reps that you’re going to hold them accountable
- Why it’s necessary to hold reps accountable - especially now
- How to establish consequences for missing expectations
- What to do with accountability dodgers