Don’t Let ‘em Off Easy: How to Hold Prospects Accountable
Keeping deals flowing through the pipeline is critical for Sales Reps to hit quota and for companies to realize revenue goals. However, preventing deals from stalling out and prospects from disappearing isn’t easy. Forty-six percent of sales reps missed their quota in 2018...
Register To Listen LIVE!
February 20, 2020 @ 11am CST
or anytime on demand
Attendees will walk away knowing:
- How to create an upfront contract with prospects that establishes how the process will work
- Why it’s necessary to give prospects homework and a deadline
- How to teach managers to hold salespeople accountable, which in turn teaches salespeople to keep prospects accountable
- How to establish consequences for a prospect’s bad behavior
- What are the signs that it’s time to walk away from a deal that’s not progressing