I recently had a chance to speak with Barbara Giamanco of Social Centered Selling on her Podcast "Conversations with Women in Sales" to share with her listeners the importance of creating a sales accountability culture. Check out all the great interviews on Barb’s podcast at https://bit.ly/WISPodcast
Check out all the great interviews on Barb’s podcast at https://bit.ly/WISPodcast
Check out the Podcast to learn:
- Why having an accountability culture is important for a sales organization.
- The elements needed to create an accountability culture.
- How to hire for accountability.
- How to communicate your expectations around accountability.
- What gets in the way of sales leaders holding their reps accountable to the expectations of the job.
- What to do when sales reps resist being accountable to what management expects.
- How having a culture of accountability affects the relationship the company has with prospects, clients, and partners.